Join us as we celebrate 20 years of advancing NYC’s community leaders, the green spaces they care for, and the neighborhoods they’ve transformed.
Join as we celebrate 20 years of advancing NYC’s community leaders.
2015 PARTNERSHIPS FOR PARKS CONFERENCE
Saturday, April 11th, New York University School of Law
www.cityparksfoundation.org / partnerships-for-parks / conference
- Balancing the Scales: Forging Equity in Parks and Green Spaces
Conference workshops will include:
- Partners for Park Groups: Organizations to Know
- Getting Green $ for Your Green Space
- A Look Back: Stories and Tips From 20 years of Partnerships for Parks
- Parks as a Catalyst for Community Change
- Volunteer to Lead: Planning Successful Volunteer Projects in Your Park
- Greening NYC: Street Tree Care Tips and Citywide Resources [Speakers to be announced]
Strong communities make NYC great.
But what makes our communities strong? When New Yorkers use NYC’s parks and green spaces as places to celebrate, recreate, and learn, neighborhoods become vibrant communities.
Since 1995, Partnerships for Parks has been supporting these park-related community groups to help make NYC thrive. Partnerships for Parks (PfP) is the public-private program that supports and champions a growing network of leaders caring and advocating for neighborhood green spaces. We equip people, organizations and government with the skills and tools they need to transform green spaces into dynamic community assets.
Partnerships for Parks 2015 Conference
Saturday, April 11, 2015
10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Partnerships is celebrating 20 years of community engagement in neighborhood green spaces. Read more
about our previous conferences here and stay tuned for more details to follow.
40 Washington Square South
Location Details: Vanderbilt Hall: Tishman Auditorium
Partnerships for Parks